Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mega Halloween Post...

I finally decided to just put all the rest of the October/Halloween pictures into one mega post so that I am caught up for October...then I need to get November done...which mostly consists of Bridger's birthday thus far...
*To start off with, this is Bridger's preschool Halloween parade/sing-a-long. It was super cute to see all the kids parade around in their Halloween costumes...the kids are hilarious at this age...some don't get it, some think it's weird, etc! Bridger seemed to like it, but would hardly sing...actually only one in his class consistently sang...lol! His teacher is so fabulous with the kids and I know he loves preschool! As you can see from the pics, he is taller than all the kids in his class!



*We had fun carving pumpkins a few days before Halloween! Josh used the dremel...a little power saw (kind of). It worked good, but made a huge mess and didn't make the lines quite as clean as a knife would. I also had Bridger draw on paper what he wanted his pumpkin to look like...so that is what he is doing with the paper and pencil. For Kenna's pumpkin we used little plastic pieces to stick into the pumpkin...we let Bridger "design" it for her.


Josh's pumpkin...Kenna's pumpkin...Bridger's pumpkin...Bridger...Sarah's pumpkin

*We had a Halloween party on October 30th as Josh's parents' house...Josh wasn't able to make it, but the kids and I had a great time! We had yummy chili and other delicious things to eat, played games and had fun hanging out!
Neil...Mr. Clean; Feli...housewife; Jimmy(puppy)...a mop (hilarious!)...Julie...a mouse
Mark was a cat...
Kenna's warming up to Jimmy...the cutest dog ever!

*The rest of these pics were taken on Halloween. The first one is perfect to show what Kenna did with her cute pumpkin hat most of the time! And the next one shows how I can't ever get a good picture of her because she won't stay in one place! Josh took Bridger trick-or-treating and took Kenna with them for some of the time. Bridger loved trick-or treating and got plenty of candy (still has too much left!). It was a fun Halloween! We didn't have as many trick-or treaters as we did in Eagle Mountain which was nice (last year we gave out over 200 pieces of candy!).







3 comments:

Our Family said...

Cute pictures! Halloween is so fun for kids.

Angela said...

Cute pics - your little guy is tall!

Anonymous said...

looks like bridger will be tall like his parents :) Is Kenna walking yet?