Thursday, October 21, 2010

June Randomness...


Josh went to Zion with my sisters Dani, Jordan and her husband Jordan, and their friend Maria. They had a great time! Looks like it was gorgeous!
And here would be Kenners playing peek-a-boo...she's so cute!!
Bridger wanted us to take pics together...so this is what we got...some of them are a little too goofy for me to post...ha ha!
Poor Dasher somehow had a huge abscess on his neck...it was the size of an egg...we had to take him to the vet so they could do surgery on it. They opened it up, drained it, cleaned it out, and then put in drains. That was pretty gross...I'll spare you the pictures of the actual drain but you can kind of see it here...poor puppy...he's had two abscesses now!
Kenna wanted to be all wrapped up in the blanket and then sat on the floor watching Bridger's show with him. I wanted to post it mostly so we could remember the remnants of her black eye...poor girl! Sadly, I can't even remember how it happened...why oh why did I not post sooner?! LOL


This picture just about kills me. Kenna went to the pantry, pulled out a bag of chips, and then took them into Josh, plopped herself on his lap and dug in. Really?! After snapping a few pics of it, we took the chips away from her...much to her dismay!

Well, I said I was way behind...so there are some June happenings for you! I have more things to post from June, but will work on those tomorrow!

0 comments: