Okay, I hesitated putting this on my blog, because I am actually a little embarassed about it, but Josh was sooo excited about this! Anyway, through much deliberation and consideration, Josh decided to get a 4-wheeler. I've not been too sure on this the whole time, but he has promised he will work all the extra shifts needed to cover the expenses and he got a very very good deal, and he said since he has a toy, he will take us on a trip or two to make up for it...so yea! Josh said this is the most excited he's been since we got married, I had to remind him that when Bridger was born that was very very exciting, and he said "oh yah"! I am embarassed because it is a toy and thus not really needed, and we never do anything like this...I am also embarassed because we live in a townhouse, so he has to ride it around our building and store it in our so called back yard. However, Josh is so excited because he will be able to go riding with several of his friends who have 4-wheelers and my dad has one too. So, yea for Josh!
7 years ago



7 comments:
That is way too much fun! Everyone looks way excited to have the 4-wheeler. I love the helmet on Bridger!!!!
You're a good wife! I don't think I could do it. But I know somewhere in the future we are going to have a sailboat parked at our house. Boys and their toys.....
But it looks like you're going to have a fun time with it. Congradulations!
HAHA, You are hilarious Sarah! I'm sure he knows that the birth of his son is more exciting, he's just consumed in the moment, right!? Jonathan gets this way about things too. It must be a guy thing. Bridger looks so cute.
Love ya!
How exciting! I am sure you will have lots of fun with it. So I totally started cracking up when Josh said he was so excited, and he hadn't been this excited,and you had to remind him about Bridger being born!!! That was just a classic male thing to say! At least he said your wedding instead of Bridger! Well maybe we should't even compare! lol, it was pretty funny!
LOL! Justin is NOT allowed to read that blog. Then he will want one too. He just got a new rifle...now he has 5 or 6 guns (depending on if the paintball gun counts). I am glad Josh finally got a BIG MAN toy. What are you going to get...a cricut cutting machine?
Heck yea! I would be SO excited too! I love that you keep it in the back! You guys crack me up!
Post a Comment