Hate to break it to ya Bridger, but you might get made fun of at work if you bring a blankie...lol! Okay, first of all...sorry I have slacked off on updating my blog lately...I will do better! Anyway, yesterday while I was getting ready, Bridger found Josh's work shirt, so he put it on. He told me he was going to work. He also found some of Josh's old boots, had me help him put them on, hopped on his little bike and said, "Bye, I'm going to work." It was so cute! He wanted to be just like daddy!
That is so cute! I love it when little kids pretend to be their parents. :) And I love your comment about bringing his blanket to work...can you imagine?! :)
How cute is he? If Josh were a motorcycle cop, Bridger would have that look down! It's so fun to see the kids looking up to their dads. Too bad my boys don't want to dress up like a provider contractor...
Josh and I have been married for 8 years. We have an adorable, inquisitive,logical, fun 7 year old, Bridger. Kenna is 3 and is a sweet and sassy little firecracker...and has her whole family wrapped around her little finger! We are just busy loving life with two beautiful children!
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love it when little kids pretend to be their parents. :) And I love your comment about bringing his blanket to work...can you imagine?! :)
How cute is he? If Josh were a motorcycle cop, Bridger would have that look down! It's so fun to see the kids looking up to their dads. Too bad my boys don't want to dress up like a provider contractor...
How fun :) What a great example! It's so great if our little boys learn to work hard!!
Post a Comment