Bridger and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point today, with my friend Jenni and her little girl Amelia. Because of the crazy weather, the tulips weren't up very much yet...so they were not nearly as spectacular as they usually are, but it was still nice! We had a great time and enjoyed being out in the warm sunshine! Bridger really enjoyed running around! At one point, he saw a bird and was in total awe of it. He walked up to it very slowly, and then kept telling the bird to "come on!" He was sad when it finally flew away. As we were leaving the bird area, a couple of ladies walked past us and Bridger was telling them about the bird and running to show them where it was at...so funny! Later, in the Secret Garden there is a fountain. Bridger loved this (he loves it every time we go there)! Bridger and Amelia kept splashing their hands in the fountain; both were dripping, Bridger loved it but Amelia not so much by the end! Overall, it was so fun and it was great to be out with Jenni and Amelia too! (...There were so many fun pics that I decided to just do a slideshow to make it easier than trying to pick out a couple!...)
7 years ago



3 comments:
I love the slide show! How fun! Bridger looks like quite the little artist! That is such a funny story!
That looks like a lot of fun! Is the Secret Garden the same as the Children's Garden? Kids and water - they can't stay out of it!
Sounds like fun....too bad the tulips weren't fully bloomed, I LOVE tulips, I need to plant some this year! Bridger is the cutest. That "cube" looks cool, with the pics on it. Amelia has a cute little hat on :) I wish is was warm and sunny here, it is April 24 and it's SNOWING outside!!
Post a Comment