Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pony Express Days...






Eagle Mountain had their city celebration this past week, called Pony Express Days. On Saturday, Bridger and I went to the parade...Bridger loved it! It was actually a pretty long parade, I was surprised! I think my favorite thing to see in the parade was the missionaries in a golf cart...how great is that?! Bridger got a balloon in the shape of a flower and thought it was the greatest. These pics are from the parade...my neighbor took them and they turned out really cute! We also took Bridger to the carnival Saturday evening. We took him on a few rides, but I think his fave was the boats, because he could drive them and ring the bell on the boat. Every time he would pass by us, he would say, "I'm driving the boat." I think he had a great time and it was so fun for us to see how excited he was about it!

4 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

We're sure glad that Bridger represents the Dodgers each day! Way to go, buddy. Let us know when he needs an upgrade ;)

Anonymous said...

I love to watch parades too! Bridger is so cute :) Balloon animals are fun!

Sandy said...

I love the pictures. He is too cute and it brings back memories of taking you to parades.

Katie said...

He is hilarious. I love that last picture. I had that already in my mind's eye from "smelling" his flower, but that pic brought it all back. Good times.

We love hearing about the "yellow haired boy".