Rainbow Bridge
Last week we went to Lake Powell with my family...we were gone for a full week! We had a lot of fun! We went with my dad's cousin and his family, so there was a grand total of 21 of us! We camp and then go out in the boats in the morning and stay until it's nearly dark. Besides the usual boating stuff, we did canyon exploring, we hiked to Rainbow Bridge and to Horseshoe Bend, and we went on a tour of the Glen Canyon Dam. Bridger really loved this whole trip! He did great, even though he missed tons of sleep! I think his favorite thing was when he went on a nice slow tube ride with Josh...Josh said he didn't want to stop! He also loved swimming in the water. Bridger was so funny whenever the boat was driving... he would immediately hold on to the brim of his hat and put his thumb on his glasses so that they wouldn't blow off. We always told him we would hold them for him, but he was just too worried and didn't want to lose either item! Anyway, it was a fun trip, but now I am trying to finish unpacking and getting the laundry done, which is always the worst part of a trip...but it's worth it!



8 comments:
How fun! Looks like you all really enjoyed your vacation. It was especially hot last week...this week should be even hotter! Glad you are back. Looks like I might not go to Cali...we can hang out!!!
It looks like you had such a great time with your family! I'm jealous! I love Lake Powell! :) I'm glad that you had so much fun!
How fun! Looks like you all had a blast. Can you believe it, that I have never been to lake Powell. By your pic's it looks so pretty. Maybe someday, when we go back to good old UT. We'll have to get together and go down there.
Looks like fun!! You guys are so cute in the pictures. I like your background! So patriotic! :)
Love all the pics Sarah!! Love your new background in honor of the 4th of July :) It's crazy that I grew up in Utah my whole life and I have NEVER been to Lake Powell before!! It looks beautiful, maybe some day.....
How fun! It looks like it would have been hot!
The three of you look so cute in your sunglasses and hiking around! What a fun thing to be able to go do.
Fun fun! I love the pics, you guys look great! I have never been to Lake Powell either, it looks so cool. We can't wait to see you all soon. WOOHOO!
Post a Comment