I can hardly believe that my little baby boy is already 3. It has gone by so quickly and I realize that before long he won't be my baby at all. He is such a sweet little boy...sometimes he is so busy and crazy, but that is to be expected. I love how quickly he catches on to things and how he can carry on a conversation so well. I also love how he is so into all the "boy" things...he loves cars, being outside, 4-wheeler rides, and basically anything that Josh enjoys! However, he does still like to be clean and have his room, etc clean...which he gets from me. And I love how excited he is to be a big brother. I think he had a great birthday. We gave him clothes, a book, train tracks for his train set, and Legos. He loves the Legos...they are way fun for him...and Josh! We just chilled around the house on his actual birthday, and played with him...I think he enjoyed that. He did have school the morning of his birthday and was very excited to take cupcakes to his friends at school.
The day after his birthday he had his 3 year old check up, which included shots...he did quite well with them and only cried for about 30 seconds at the most. The nurses couldn't believe how cute he was when he was crying. One of the nurses said to him (after giving him a shot), "Oh, can I just give you a hug...you are so cute." He does have a very cute sad/crying face...which sucks me right in sometimes. Anyway, he is doing well. He is 40 inches tall, which is the 95th percentile and he weighs 36.8 pounds, which is the 89th percentile...so he is still a big boy...which we already knew. Happy birthday little Bridger...we love you!



7 comments:
haha! funny pictures! what a cutie! my favorite 3 year old in the whole world!
He's getting so big! Happy Birthday!!
Wow Sometimes it is so amazing that we have kids as old as they are. Well Good luck in your final month of pregancy. The longest and most difficult to move month.
I can't believe, that I have been out of the loop so long that I didn't even know you were pregnant! I'm sorry! Congratulations on your little girl. And Happy Birthday Bridger!
hi there! Bridger is such a cutie! Yeah for birthdays! hey can you send me info on your tutoring job? thanks so much! Merry Christmas and happy new baby coming! yeah!! :)
wow! only 18 days to go!! I think after you (having your baby)comes my friend Amber with only 27 days to go (as of 12-8-08)....It's so fun with everyone having these babies :) I'm grateful I can be included this round as well!
Um, not that these aren't the cutest pictures, but isn't there someone else that recently had BIRTH day? :) Pictures, please!!
Post a Comment