Bridger was so excited to go trick-or-treating! It took forever to get him into his costume because he was just way too excited! He would hardly pose for any pictures, because he just wanted to get going...so, there is only one picture of him before. When he got back he immediately took his costume off because it got wet due to the rain! So, I am just glad I got some pictures of him in his costume at the Halloween parties we've been too. He was pretty excited about all the candy he got...he made out pretty well and they weren't even gone that long! Oh, we have a ton of kids around here, so we had a lot of trick-or-treaters...at least 160...a little crazy! Anyway, Bridger was way excited for Halloween and now I can't believe it's over and that it's November already!
7 years ago



3 comments:
wow, look at all that candy!! Now that Halloween is over we have a ton of candy.....it's just sitting there waiting for me to eat it (but I need to be careful with the sugar). Bridger looked so cute in his costume!
"i'm a nice monster with a smile" hahaha! i love Bridge
cute little monster - I mean costume :)- I was sad not to trick or treat at familiar houses...but Lauren still had fun - miss you guys!
Post a Comment