Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost 2 weeks...












Well, it seems crazy that baby Kenna will be 2 weeks tomorrow. Time sure does fly! Between the holidays, and the lack of sleep, it has all been kind of a blur! We did have a great Christmas. It was so nice to have Kenna here. Bridger was so fun for Christmas this year. He really caught on to what it was all about and was so excited! I love his age! Bridger made out very well...between mom and dad, Santa, and all of his aunts, uncles, and grandparents...he has a larger toy collection and a lot of new clothes...which I love!
Bridger loves his little sister! So far he has done very well with her. He tries to help me when he can and is always giving her hugs and kisses...so cute! I attached some random pics...one of her first bath at home, and then just some other ones. She is so funny...she gets some hilarious facial expressions, so I thought I would show one of them! We feel so blessed to have two wonderful little children!

5 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

oh... so fun! :) She is adorable and I love the funny face pic - anyway, glad to hear everything is great for you guys...happy new year!

Jenni Call said...

I love the turtle pic of Kenna! Reminds me of Myrtle!! Her headband is huge...or...her head is so small! So cutie cute cuteness

Kreanna said...

She is SOO adorable!! Love the funny face! Too much fun! Glad that Bridger is such a great help! This is a great age! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

love all the cute baby pics :) Good to hear that you guys had a fun Christmas :)

Trish said...

Awww, so cute. I got your message about wanting a nursing cover. All I need you to do is to go to my site cutiecovers.blogspot.com and let me know what fabric you want. Then I can make it up for you as soon as possible. Thanks!