Bridger got a cool double decker bus from Grandpa Johnson. He had some smiley stickers and decided he wanted to turn his bus into a "stickery" bus. After he put the stickers all over it, he informed me that I needed to take a picture of it! So, I just had to post the picture. He is such a cutie! Oh, a funny thing that he said the other day...he was talking to Whitney, because it was the twins' birthday on New Year's Eve, anyway, he asked her if she wanted a dinosaur cake, because "when he was a little boy he had a dinosaur cake"...okay, that was like a month and a half ago...he's not a little boy anymore, I guess! So funny!
7 years ago



2 comments:
I love Bridger's smile :)Kenna is getting so big, it seems like you just barely had her!
She is so cute! I hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog! You have a cute family.
Erin Davis
www.davisboys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment