I just can't believe how quickly time goes! Kenna is already 6 weeks old! She is such a little cutie and is such a girl! I love that even her little cry sounds like a girl! She's been smiling off and on for the past week and is doing so more often. I am sure that within the next week or two she will be smiling all the time...it's so cute! Hopefully I can get a pic of it soon! These pictures aren't super fab but she wasn't too happy at this point...she was a bit tired, so I took them quick. Oh and the outfit she is wearing is the one we brought her home from the hospital in. It was huge on her, we could barely keep it on her...it definitely fits her much better now.
7 years ago



3 comments:
I disagree...these pics are totally fab! She is so sweet! Keep posting so that we can watch her grow up.
We love the picture of Bridger with his shirt tucked in and his socks over his jeans! It must have been a cold morning...he apparently wanted to stay cozy.
She's so sweet and adorable!!
Oh my gosh! when i saw her smile yesterday it melted my heart! She is sooo cute!
Post a Comment