Yesterday I was doing my hair, so Bridger was bored. He informed me that he wanted to read some books to Kenna. So, I got them all set up on my bed, got them some books and they were good to go! It was super cute, Kenna was actually kind of paying attention and Bridger was trying to show her all the pictures and "read" it to her. I love the brother/sister relationship! They are so cute!
7 years ago



3 comments:
how cute!
So cute!
I was reading your post below and as far as names go, I think it would be a good idea to put something like "baby bows" in the title of your store. You'll get better search engine ranking that way.
Maybe something like Baby K's Bows?
Just a thought.
Sarah,
You have the cutest kiddos in the world! Kenna has a great smile!
So...I want you to show/teach me how you do your hair in those perfect deep waves! I will give you a free haircut if you give me a lesson! What do ya think!?
Post a Comment