Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need Help...

That's one of my favorite hairbows and I love this pic!!!

Hey everyone! A lot of you know that I love to make hairbows. I have decided that I would like to try and sell them because I love making the bows so much (and seriously, Kenna can only wear so many!). I am going to work on putting together a blog or website on which I will sell hairbows, bracelets, bow boards, binky holders, etc (and any other ideas you may have) and I am trying to come up with a name to call my little "business". I really like Sweet Baby K, but after googling it, I saw that someone has an etsy store called "Sweet Baby K Bowtique". Do you think this would be a problem? So, let me know what you think about that and what you think about some of the possible names I have come up with. If you have any other suggestions, of names, let me know too, I would love to hear them! I would like to use some part of Kenna's name in it, like the "K". I would love any and all feedback, so let me know! Thanks everyone!!!

1. Sweet Baby K

2. Little Miss K

3. Sweet Little K

4. Baby K

5. and any other fab ideas...totally open to them all!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Kenna have a middle name or initial? I was thinking something with KJ.... maybe like
KJ Design/er, Little Miss KJ

Johnson Family said...

That's a great idea too! Her middle name is Elizabeth...so yah, maybe something like that! Thanks for the idea...everyone keep them coming too! The more, the merrier! Thanks Jen!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute ideas! I'm sure you'll do good, you're stuff is so cute! What about 'Baby Kakes'? Haha, that's the best i could come up with. My brain is not working correctly.

Larson said...

how about K-MART? what do you think? jk jk I like LITTLE MISS K. I'm excited! You should make hair bands too for us bigger people without kids. Have you seen those stinkin' cute embellished head bands that are in right now? you would be good at it.

Johnson Family said...

Great ideas everyone! Love them all! And great idea about the headbands, Feli, I think I could probably do those too!

Jenni Call said...

Wow...we are twinners! I am starting my own business. I almost used Amelia's name too but went with something completely generic. In the end it worked out great. There are so many cute ideas out there for baby accessories. What about naming it "Baby Frosting by Kenna" LOL... frost yourself!!

Amber said...

I like Little Miss K, because then it sounds like the bows are not just for babies but for any little girl (or big girl, too :) I know, I know, so you thought that I dropped off the planet. I just wanted you to know that I do read your blog. I just don't always have time to write or know what to say. It looks like things are going great. Congrats on your house and your super cute baby!