Monday, January 25, 2010

Kiddos' stats...

I took Bridger and Kenna both in for their yearly check ups on Kenna's birthday...I decided I would just have Bridger wait a month so I didn't have to make two trips over. Anyway, both are healthy and growing and doing great! Here are their stats...

Bridger...4 years
-Height: 44 1/4 inches...99th percentile
-Weight: 43 pounds...91st percentile

Kenna..12 months
-Height: 30 inches...80th percentile
-Weight: 20.14 pounds...48th percentile
-Head circum: 18 inches...70th percentile

1 comments:

Jenni Call said...

This comment is a blanket one for all your recent posts: KENNA is SOOOOOO cute! Please pack her up and mail her to my photo studio! I have the perfect backdrop for her. Or you can drive here. It is ONLY 8 hours away. Closer than Island Park!! I miss your stinkin' guts "Giggles." Guess what? My mom is renting the house next to my grandparents in Wellsville. My brother is attending seminary in Hyrum now. How cool is that?