I love Kenna's headbands. Libby's hair got too long so it started looking a little funny if she made the slightest tug at it. Oh well! Long hair is fun too but bald babies are sooo adorable!
Josh and I have been married for 8 years. We have an adorable, inquisitive,logical, fun 7 year old, Bridger. Kenna is 3 and is a sweet and sassy little firecracker...and has her whole family wrapped around her little finger! We are just busy loving life with two beautiful children!
6 comments:
I love Kenna's headbands. Libby's hair got too long so it started looking a little funny if she made the slightest tug at it. Oh well! Long hair is fun too but bald babies are sooo adorable!
Awww, what a cutie! Your puppy is pretty darn cute too. Hope he is behaving.
Very cute!
Cute pics! They look so happy.
Great pictures. I see that Kenna is walking and into everything. Yay!!
those are darling pictures. I talked with your mom last night at enrichment...I love your family :)
Post a Comment