Oh how I so desperately need to update my blog...and I will in the next few days and I'll even get rid of the Valentine's Day background..pathetic, I know...but here's something funny from Bridger last night...
Okay, so I got my last wisdom tooth out on Tuesday afternoon so Josh was kind of in charge of dinner last night. He made eggs and waffles. Bridger took a bite or two of his eggs and then said, "These eggs are horrible. Dad, I don't think you did the recipe right. It tastes like I have a fart in my mouth." Then Kenna calls Bridger, so he says to Kenna, "Just a minute Kenna, I have a fart in my mouth right now." Oh my goodness, we were laughing so hard...yah, he's kind of gross I guess, but oh my hilarious!!!
7 years ago



4 comments:
HAHA!! This made me laugh! He sounds like he is a ton of fun! I'm sure it's not a fun thing to have a fart in your mouth!
The things kid say. Where did he learn that? I still can't stop laughing. So funny.
That is so funny. I love that kid!!
So I read what Bridger said about the eggs to the famiy we all laughed. that is one funny boy!!!
Post a Comment