As you can see, I've done a ton of updates on my blog! I have more to update, but for now I will be done...I've been working on it for a few hours...I had to put all the pics on my computer, organize them and then begin posting. All I have left for now is November: Bridger's birthday and my birthday, and December: Kenna's birthday and the Christmas festivities. I want to devote more time to those posts, so I will do so in the next few days.
Our family had a very Merry Christmas...it was great! Can't believe it's already January 2011! Josh is busy with work, and snowmobiling, ice fishing and all that stuff. I had all of December off from work...love year round and started up again last week. It's going good, but I am just busy...between work, tutoring, church calling, a home, and trying to raise my kids, I feel like there is so much to do, but I really can't complain! Bridger is learning to read and loves preschool...he is such a funny kid...I just finished filling out a kindergarten registration packet...can't believe that!!! Kenna is so cute and fun...she is loving playing with her brother, loves her doll and kitchen, is talking a ton, and her hair is finally growing (hope it grows fast!)
Hope everyone is well! I will be updating soon....for sure!!!
7 years ago



2 comments:
I thought about commenting about each entry but got overwhelmed! LOL! I did read them all. Your kids are so hilarious...and cute. Your short hair is gorgeous. I am partial to short now. Much easier. Miss ya chicken butt
I did't know you went back to teaching!
Post a Comment