Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love Island Park...








We went up to Island Park at the end of September to visit my grandma and her husband. We have soooo much fun up there! Love it all! Being up there with my grandma and being in that area is just perfect to me! We had such a great time! We went to Mesa Falls, hiked to the lower falls, went to Mammoth in Yellowstone and saw elk at a crazy close distance, had yummy food, and went for walks around the island. It was just a perfect weekend, we loved every minute of it. We were also amazed at how close moose were to the cabin. You can see in the pics, they weren't afraid to come up onto the porch or to be close to our truck...it was really neat for all of us to see it! Oh and I didn't take enough pics...sad, but I did take quite a bit of video, which I am not going to take the time to post!!

0 comments: