Sunday, April 17, 2011

The big 3-0!!!...



Ooh, don't mind our beautiful, rocky unfinished back yard!





Aaagh...30...I will be honest, it was hard turning 30!  I don't feel like I should be that old and feel like time is passing way too quickly!  Josh did a great job though in helping me celebrate turning 30!  He planned the theme all by himself!  He decided to make it a princess theme, so he picked out the decorations, got me a tiara, and picked out the awesome cake!  He was lucky though...the twins were in town for our birthday festivities weekend, so they made dinner...which was delicious!  I received a lot of nice gifts, but my favorite might just be the monkey slippers Bridger picked out for me...ha ha ha.  They come complete with a monkey tail.  Josh said Bridger knew he wanted to get me slippers, and when he saw the monkeys, he knew they were the one...awesome!  The only down side to the day was when we got home from church...there was a mouse running around in our garage...yuck...it creeped me out!  No worries, though...it's been caught and no signs of any friends!  Other than the mouse, it was a great day...even though I didn't want to turn 30! 

0 comments: