Sunday, April 17, 2011

More posts coming...

I hate that I am soooo behind in blogging!  Nothing like Christmas posts up in April, with Easter in a week!  I wanted to get it all caught up today, but Josh is watching a show and when I upload pictures, it kicks him out of his show...I guess we don't have enough speed when uploading.  The good news though is that I have all the pictures on my external hard drive, off my camera...so when I get a free minute I will just keep working through my posts.  I want to have it updated by Easter, so I can put Easter posts up in a timely manner! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait :) Love your new blog & font type! I'll keep checking in :)

Jenni Call said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see what you've been up too! Little Kenna is too cute! Bridger...well, he is pretty amazing. Glad things are well!