This is looking into a mine shaft...Josh dropped a rock in and we never heard it hit bottom!
This was a crazy little path we went on...it was way crazier than it looks...super rocky!
And this was a little tunnel that was underground that we walked through...
First of all...I know there are a ton of pictures, maybe I should have just done a slide show...and maybe they aren't that interesting if you weren't there, but we thought they were cool! So... Today, after church (and a meeting) we decided to go explore this old little mining town that Josh and his buddy Jamie found yesterday while out shooting. Anyway it was pretty cool...there were all sorts of abandoned mines and things like that to explore. Bridger thought everything was cool and whenever he would have to get back in the truck, he would say "Daddy, let's stop. I want to see a mine!". It was fun to get out and just explore random things with the fam and enjoy the warm weather!



2 comments:
2 questions - where is this place? My kids would love it! You guys are much more adventurous than we are! :)
And, who was the little girl in church Bridger was talking to? He is too funny.
It's your lucky day...I am tagging you. Yep, one of those fun things you get to fill out so we can all get to know you better. See my blog to see what I'm talking about. :)
Post a Comment