Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged...

Okay, I was tagged...so here goes!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was finishing up my junior year in high school.
2. Babysitting a lot...hey, it got me money! lol
3. Hmm...I think I was driving the old family van...a little embarassing but it worked!
4. Probably had a surgery...yah, so exciting!
5. Can't really think of anything else very interesting (not that any of the previous was
interesting!)

5 things on my "to-do" list:
1. Exercise
2. Work on laundry some more...uggh!
3. I really need to sweep and mop the floors...even though I swept them like five times
yesterday!
4. Go to the Welcome Home Soldier Procession...so excited for the ladies in my ward whose
husbands are coming home today!
5. I guess just clean and play with Bridger...cleaning is not my fave though!

5 snacks I like:
1. chips and salsa
2. chocolate
3. goldfish
4. juice
5. cereal

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Definitely pay off the mortgage and move to a bigger house...one with a yard and a
garage...that's all I want right now...a yard and garage...
2. Get a new car...I love my car, but it has a lot of miles, so if I were a billionaire, I would get a
Toyota 4-Runner and if I were a billionaire, I'd be able to afford the gas too!
3. I would put money into savings, especially for Bridger for college/mission!
4. Travel...I want to see so many new places!
5. Donate to charities

5 bad habits:
1. I worry way too much...I over analyze things and then just worry way too much...I always
want to be a people pleaser and it makes me crazy!
2. I hate a messy house, but sometimes I wait too long to clean (because I hate it) and then it
makes me crazy!
3. I love the internet(blogging, etc), and maybe spend more time on it than is needed
(hmm...maybe this answers the problem to number 2!).
4. I used to be really good at keeping in touch with old friends, cousins, etc...but not
now...thank goodness for blogs at least...
5. I'm not as organized as I ever want to be.

5 jobs I've had:
1. 5th grade teacher
2. tutor
3. newspaper deliverer...yah, that was a nightmare!
4. worked at Shopko
5. movie theater in Albuquerque, NM

5 places I've lived:
1. Several places in Southern California
2. Mt. Sterling (by Logan)
3. Ephraim
4. Bountiful
5. Layton

People I am going to tag to do this:
1. Amberly
2. Shanna
3. Maureen
4. Kreanna
5. Whoever else wants to do it!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ok, this was like reading about myself, it was so similar!! The snacks, how you love a clean house but you put it off because you hate to clean, etc.... And I so hear you about just wanting a garage and a yard! That will be heaven!

Katie said...

It's no wonder we get along! I am with you on every one of your bad habits.

What type of surgery did you have? Sorry - being nosy. In addition to my non-camper size bathroom, I would really like a garage. Nice!