We went up to Kaysville yesterday so that I could help Josh's sister, Kayley, with her hair for prom(along with Julie and Feli helping too!). I love doing hair (not cutting it) but styling it. I am always doing Whitney and Dani's hair for proms and have done my cousin's hair for her wedding and Jordan's hair for her wedding too. I used to do all kinds of fun things to Whitney and Dani's hair...they are a little too old for that now, but I can't wait until I can do all sorts of fun things to Kenna's hair! Anyway, it was super fun helping Kayley with her hair! She also had the most fab dress! It was bright pink ( love love love pink) and was so pretty! She looked gorgeous! I thought I would post some pics. I never get to when I help Whitney and Dani, because I either forget my camera, or am taking pics for my mom and dad with their camera, so I don't have pictures of them. Anyway, we had a great time!
We also had dinner with Josh's family and were able to visit for a while. It was nice to get out of the house...we've been super busy with getting the house ready to sale, and have just been stuck inside due to yucky weather, so any outing is great! I cannot wait for warm weather! Oh, on our way up to Josh's parents, Bridger said, "Are we going to Kaysville?" I was shocked that he knew the city...he pays attention to everything! Also, he was wearing his Dodgers hat and I asked him if he knew what the Dodgers play. He said, "No. So, let's hear it. What do they play?" His conversations are so crazy, I cannot believe how well he can speak! Oh and one last thing about Bridger...he was playing in the sand box at Josh's parents, and he would stop occasionally and say worriedly "Grandpa, I have sand under my fingernails." Silly little boy, he's always hated getting his hands dirty...still does...I wonder how long that will last!!!



2 comments:
Kayley is your sister in law? You two look so much alike I was for sure thinking she was YOUR sister. Crazy! Her hair does look way cute. Way to go Sarah!
Hey soooo does that mean I could hire ya to do my hair for my wedding?
Post a Comment