Monday, June 15, 2009

All my sisters and me...

Whitney, Sarah, Jordan, Dani, Sheena, Bridger, Grandma and Kenna



It is not very often that all five of us girls (my sisters and I)are all together at my grandma's anymore. On Sunday while in St. George, we were all at my grandma's (with my children, of course) while everyone else was still at Sand Hollow. We all loved having all of us together, and I think my grandma especially loved it. We went to church with Grandma and Merlin (her husband) and then took pics afterward, had dinner, and visited. It was so fun to be all together...it felt like old times, only now I have children...lol. My grandma is such an awesome and amazing lady! We all just love and adore her so much, she has done so much to help us all and is a great example to us...we are definitely blessed to have her as our grandma!

4 comments:

Erin Davis said...

You guys all look alike! What cute pictures!

Erin Davis said...

P.S. Tell Sheena I want to see her blog! erinluvstj@hotmail.com!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures it is always nice to see fam & extended fam. Sounds like a fun trip :)

Anonymous said...

How fun to get together with all the girls! We miss you around here! We still need to do you family pictures (if it will ever stop raining!), so let me know when you want to!