Friday, June 19, 2009

6 months already...



How does time go by so quickly? I can't believe Miss Kenna is 6 months already! It's been such a fun 6 months with her in our family! She is such a sweet baby girl! She is a very happy baby, always smiling...I seriously think she is smiling more often than not. I took her for her 6 month appointment yesterday, and here are her stats:
*height: 25.5"...39th percentile
*weight: 15.03 oz...32nd percentile
*head: 17"...70th percentile (we seriously have big heads in our family!)
She's healthy and doing great! She is still wearing 3-6 month clothes, and probably will be for at least another month. We've started her on veggies now...she's had carrots and squash and seemed to like both. She's getting better at eating, and really wants to eat with us. She's rolling/moving around a lot. She doesn't get a ton of tummy time, due to her reflex, but she is getting more mobile. When we check on her at night, she'll be in a completely different direction than we left her in. Kenna has been experimenting with different sounds, so it's fun to listen to her "talk". Anyway, there are a few things about Kenna right now that I wanted to remember.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow 6 months! Melanie will be there in August! Kenna is so cute :) How are you liking your new house?

Tina Johnson said...

She is so cute! Already 6 mo and we havn't even met her yet! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Holy cow! She has grown, what a gorgeous girl you guys have! I love that b/w picture of her.

Katie S said...

Time goes so fast! She is getting so cute. Such a cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

It's Jenny Burbank (again). I need your e mail address so I can invite you to view my new blog. Thanks so much. YOu can reach me at JBurbank26@gmail.com
Thanks