Monday, June 15, 2009

St. George...


Oh don't we love Beaver and the ginormous rocking chair?!


We went to St. George at the end of May for my cousin's wedding. It was a lot of fun to have a weekend away and it was even better to get to see all of my extended family. I had not seen a lot of my cousins, aunts and uncles in almost 7 years...ridiculous! They live in California, and apparently things just haven't worked out for us to see them. It was great to see everyone and it was fabulous that they got to meet Josh, Bridger and Kenna. One funny thing with all the fam was that they were all floored by how much Bridger looks just like my dad. At my cousin's reception, there were a lot of old family friends of my grandparents and they instantly knew who Bridger's grandpa was by his looks! Anyway, we had a great time visiting with everyone and the wedding was very nice!
While down in St. George, Josh, my dad, JD and Whitney camped in Sand Hollow. Bridger wanted to camp with them, but it's quite hot there, so we decided that maybe in a year or two he would do better with it. We were able to go up and have dinner with everyone one evening, which was fun!
Unfortunately I don't have any wedding pictures with any of my cousins, etc...I forgot my camera at the wedding stuff...hopefully I can get some pics from my family who took pictures!

0 comments: