Thursday, August 6, 2009

5 years...








Five years ago today, Josh and I were married! It was such a wonderful day and has been a great 5 years! We were married in the Bountiful Temple, and had our luncheon at the Lion House...I loved everything about that day! It was fun to look through the pictures, so I posted a lot (and they're out of order, but I didn't feel like changing them around). In the past five years, we've accomplished/been through a lot! A few of the things we've done include (in no particular order):
*Lived in Layton, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs
*Had two beautiful children
*I taught for a year(two years total), and then quit to have Bridger
*Josh graduated police academy and was hired on with Sandy City
We've been through quite a bit together and it's all been better being together! We definitely have our moments, like most people I think, but it's been a great five years! I can't believe how quickly it has passed! I love you Josh!

7 comments:

Tristan said...

Cute! You still look like the same pretty lady even after two kids! Happy Anniversary!

Megan said...

Congrats! I like that you added a bunch of pictures from your wedding day - like the reception, that's so fun! Happy 5 years!

Angela said...

Congrats - love your wedding cake!

Jenni Call said...

I vividly remember the day. You were glowing and radiant. I miss your guts. Take care lovely lady

Our Family said...

Congrats! Its fun to look back at wedding pictures. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

I love wedding pics! You guys are so cute together!! Happy 5 years!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

congrats on five years! your kiddos are soo cute. :)