Kenna finally got her first tooth on August 11th! The second one came through on August 13th! I feel like it's about time they came through...I've been seeing them there forever and felt the bumps from them, but they just took their time! Bridger got his first tooth the day before he turned six months, so Kenna took two months longer. She's still getting used to those teeth, and pulls her lip in to make what we call the "old man face". She's as adorable as ever! We'll see how long it takes for the rest to come in!
7 years ago



6 comments:
you called Kenna Bridger in the first pic :) You mean Kenna right? Melanie got her first tooth about 2 or 3 days before turning 6 months & the second one followed close behind, now I'm sure when to expect the others, maybe they'll hold of for 6 months til I'm done nursing :) Kenna is way cute & I like how Bridger & Kenna are both dressed in green, did you mean to dress them in the same color for taking pics of them? I hope Bridger is ok when the box has to go, whatever keeps them happy right :) Do your kids play together well? Is Kenna crawling yet?? Melanie is working on it, but can't get very far!
Teeth! I feel so bad for them when they are teething, so painful. I love Bridger trying to show her teeth. Cute!
Such a cutie! Our first little guy didn't get a tooth until he was almost 10 months old - then it was one single tooth. He didn't get anymore until about 15 months and they all came in at once! It was not fun
How cute! I love her old man face. Whoot, whoot! Go Kenna and her teeth. Only how many more to go???
So cute! They are so cute when they start to get little teeth. Wait until they start to lose them. I love toothless grins!
Bridger is such a riot! I love him trying to get Kenna to show her little tooth. Teething is no fun but necessary. It's really interesting how different kids are. Garison gradually popped one tooth right after the other. One day we looked in Libby's mouth and she had a full set of teeth. They came all at once. Crazy!
Post a Comment