Okay, here are a TON of pictures, but I wanted to post them for family, etc to see, so bear with me here folks! Anyway, we had a great weekend! My sister, Sheena, got married on Friday, Sept 25. We had a bunch of family come in from out of state, so it was so fun to see everyone! We definitely missed those who weren't able to make it though! Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of pictures from the wedding day of things like the luncheon, cake etc, because I was so busy putting things together for it!


Jordan, Jordan, Jerry, Marsha, Brooks, Jordain...

Aunt Jeri/Tweets and Maura

My mom's brother, Jerry and my dad's sister, Marsha...


He will not let me take his picture...every time I pull out the camera, he runs away...

Jordan, Jerry, Jordan

Grandma (dad's mom) and her husband Merlin...



The luncheon followed the wedding and was at the Old Rock Church in Providence. It turned out great and everyone loved the centerpieces that I put together! After the luncheon, we all cleaned up everything, went home and changed and then my Aunt Denise (dad's sister) came by on her way to my grandma's...it was great to see her, as it had been 7 years since I last saw her! After Denise left, most of our family went up to the high school so the twins could run and everyone else played tennis, football, etc. Bridger ran about a mile...crazy kid, he is so strong! After that, we got yummy Aggie ice cream!!! The following day, we went to Willard Bay and hung out on the beach and went boating. There was a pretty good sized group of us...My mom, dad, Jordan, Jordan, Whitney, Dani, me, Josh, Bridger and Kenna, as well as my Aunt Marsha, Uncle Danny, cousin Brooks and his wife Jordain, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Jeri, and cousin Maura Once again, I didn't get as many pictures of everyone as I hoped. It was a fun day and we enjoyed relaxing! I love the day after the wedding when it's not your wedding, becuase you get to chill, and enjoy all the company!
After Willard Bay, we headed back to my parents'/Sheena's places and got cleaned up, had a sitter for the kids and went to dinner at Maddox...yummy! Everyone went home on Sunday. It was an awesome weekend, so great to see everyone and the wedding was fabulous!
Oh and one thing I wish I had a picture of was everyone with duplicate names...apparently we do not branch out in the name department in my family...we had 3 Jordan/Jordains, 2 Joshs, 2 Dani/Dannys, and 2 Jerry/Jeris...I wish I had a picture of all of them together...crazy! Jordan, Jordan, Jordain, Josh, Josh, Dani, Danny, Jerry, Jeri...lol.
9 comments:
Oh how fun! Your sister looks so cute! Tell her congrats for me! Where is she living?
You did the centerpieces! They were gorgeous...and apparently yummy because me sons kept trying to eat the fruit out of ours ;) Sounds like a full and wonderful weekend.
I want more pictures!! LOL! Looks like you all had a jam packed weekend. Congrats to Sheena. She looked ravishing. Loved Kenna's bow and her cheesy two bottom teeth smiles. What a ham. I super love your hair cut.
so fun! I love that bow on Kenna! glad everything went well! hmm - promise I will update my blog - someday ha ha :)
Congrats to Sheena, that is so awesome she got married! What is her husband's name, probably NOT Sheena huh! :) Ha Ha Ha
P.S. How did Sheena meet her hubby?
Thanks for posting all of the pictures of Sheena's wedding! I got her invitation in the mail and really wished that I could have been there to see her get married. What a cute couple they are! I'm glad that you got to see a lot of your family too. Oh, in regards to your other post, I can't believe that Kenna is 9 months already! She is so adorable -- I love her big eyes! :)
The name thing is really funny. I was going to say lots of "Jordans". I guess good names have to be duplicated! :) It looks like your sister had a good day. And we love Maddox! It's tradition to go to there when you are in the area.
Looks like you had a fun and busy day. Weddings are always so much fun. Your little girl is getting so big.
Post a Comment