
Okay, first of all, this post is out of order of events...I decided to do it differently, and didn't want to delete these pictures and then upload them again...lol! Anyway, tomorrow Miss Kenna turns 9 months...I can't believe it! Time seriously goes so quickly, and the older I get the faster it seems to go! I love this little outfit of Kenna's and wanted to get a couple of pics of the sweet little cutie! She is getting so big! She is a major mama's girl...and will squirm and wiggle her way to get to me whenever possible! She is still not crawling, but kind of scoots on her tummy backward. She is on the verge of crawling though, she gets onto all fours sometimes and then rocks for a minute before going to her tummy. She also has top teeth that we can see, but haven't come through yet...I hope they don't take forever like the bottom ones! She also is doing quite well with a sippy cup and can also feed herself finger food very well. I'll try to update in the next day or two with the stats from her 9 month check up tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment