
A week ago this past Saturday (yep, I am behind again!) Josh took Bridger on a 4 wheeler ride up American Fork Canyon. They had a great time, and they both LOVE 4 wheeler rides! Anyway, just thought I would post some of the pics. One thing that Josh told me about, which I thought was cute, was that he was trying to get Bridger's shoes off so that he could play in the water. Apparently the shoe was hard to get off, so as Josh was pulling it all of a sudden came off and flew into the water. Josh told Bridger "Sorry, I was trying to keep your shoes dry." Bridger replied, "It's okay, Daddy. I know it was an accident and that you didn't mean to." So cute and so sweet! Love that little boy! Anyway, enjoy a couple of pics...maybe tomorrow I'll post pics from Bridger's first day of preschool, which yep, was last week! LOL
1 comments:
sounds like a fun time, father & son outing :) Hope Bridger likes Preschool so far, Seth loved it.
Post a Comment