Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bridger-isms...


Okay, so it's time for Bridger's latest and greatest quotable quotes!!!

On Thursday we were driving up to the church. On the way there, Bridger was telling me all the people that we know that are "red heads". At the end of the "list" he said the following, "Mom, Dad used to have red hair...does that mean he's a redneck?" Oh my word, hilarious child!

Last week I asked Bridger to take the dog out to the bathroom. He groaned and said, "I was lying when I said I wanted a dog. I didn't really want one. Maybe next Christmas we can leave Dasher out all night long and Santa can take him with him when he comes." Yah, something like that buddy!

The next few things are from at least a month or more ago...I had a list!

He said to Josh's mom, "Grams, I need to tell you something about your oldest son...sometimes he gets mad at me!" So funny that he gets that Josh is Grams' oldest son!

He said to me when we were at the Johnsons, "I wish Uncle Adam was here. He's fun and he thinks I am cool, even though I'm really not cool, but he thinks I am!"

Bridger picked up a toy out of his toy basket and said the following, "Well, apparently Dasher chewed on this!" I thought his use of apparently was so funny!

He pretty much loves his preschool teacher from last year, so a ways into the summer I said to him, "Bridger do you miss preschool?" He said, "No, I don't miss preschool, I just mostly miss Mrs. Jensen." That kid loves her and I hope he does okay when he realizes that she really won't be his teacher this year!

Oh how we love our cute and funny Bridger! He says so many funny things, but I can't remember them all and don't always write them down!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

What a funny kid!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad about the ones you do write down and share with us. I used to have a list of funny things Seth said, then he got older & he isn't too funny anymore. But I still love him :)