We decided to put Bridger in soccer! He had his first game today! He was excited!! It's so cute and hilarious to watch a bunch of 4 year olds play soccer! Bridger isn't super competitive, so he's just along for the ride! By the end of the game he was actually running to the ball and trying to kick it, so that's awesome! Right in the middle of the game, he walks to his coach and said I want a drink from my water bottle...so over he came to me to get a drink! So funny! I think soccer is going to be great for him and that he'll really enjoy it!! Enjoy the pics from his first game...his face is really red in some because I took them after the game!
7 years ago



2 comments:
soccer is fun! Wow, it starts early for you though. This will be Seth's probably 4th season playing (& he's still not real aggresive), but we don't start games til mid September.
How cute! He towers over the other kids. What a funny, jolly little fellow. It was so nice to yell with you the other day over lunch!
Post a Comment