Saturday, January 12, 2008

Candy Thief...



Bridger came upstairs while I was cleaning and I told him to go back down to watch the movie with daddy. Bridger was super quiet, and I just thought he was enjoying the movie. About five minutes later, I peek down the stairs and Bridger is sitting at the bottom, eating candy that he found. He had it all over his face and was trying to shove more in when he saw me. As I was taking a picture of his guilty little face, he was freaking out because he had chocolate all over his hands! Oh my, he is such a two year old...we are having moments like this more and more often!

3 comments:

The Palmer family said...

HAHA! That's hilarious. My question is where was Josh while Bridger was into the candy!? Sounds like something that could happen at my house. Gotta love it!

Jeri said...

I love that boy!!! It was so much fun to be with you and your family. I hope we can come this summer!!! I love you forever Aunt Birdie

Kreanna said...

LOL!! Sounds like my two little rug rats! :) Don't you love this age? So much fun! You have a wonderful family. Hope to see you guys sometime soon. {{huggs}}