Monday, January 21, 2008

Winter Fun




Bridger and I went sledding with Josh's family on Saturday (Josh had to work, yuck for him!). Anyway, it was so nice to get out a bit and shake up our usual routine. The first time Bridger went on a tube, he went with Josh's dad. When they got to the bottom, Bridger said, "like it" which means he doesn't like it. But, Grandpa told him it was fun so then Bridger decided it was fun and that he did like it. We had a great time and I think Bridger really enjoyed sledding. He even went down on a sled by himself a couple of times!

Bridger loves books! The other day I was putting laundry away in his room, so he climbed up on the rocking chair and asked for a book. He was perfectly content looking at the book, so I decided it was a great opportunity to take pictures of him. After I took a couple of pictures of him, he looked at the pictures and said "Surprise face". So, he had me take another picture of him where he did his "Surprise face", which is mouth open and eyebrows raised! It's hard to tell just how funny this face is, because he wouldn't look up long enough for me to get a good picture of it. Anyway, he is such a funny little guy!



Surprise Face!!!

1 comments:

Jeri said...

OH he is soooooo cute and I miss him. I hope we can come this summer. I love you forever Aunt Birdie