Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Dinosaur Museum

Bridger watching out the window for our ride!!




He loved the fishies in this tank!!!

Bridger and I went with one of my friends, Jen and her little boy Nathan, to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Bridger was so excited to go...he loves going to see the dinosaurs! Yesterday I told him we were going to see the dinosaurs the following day. When he was eating breakfast this morning he said, "Dinosaurs, seem them, excited!" Anyway, we had a very nice time and it was great to get out of the house for a while!



Aunt Felicia, Bridger and Aunt Kayley!!!

We went to Josh's parents' house that evening for Josh's sister's birthday dinner and celebration...happy birthday Kayley!

4 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

He is so cute! I can tell he is smart by the way he is so interested in the dinosaur stuff! Aren't kids the best! Love em! You guys are always doing omething so fun!

Maureen said...

Bridger is getting so big! He is adorable. What a great idea to go and see the dinosaurs!

Jenni Call said...

I love that top picture of him!! He looks so "Rico Suave"...Love the music and the backdrop. Excellent, smithers, eeeexcellent

shae :) said...

Love his blonde hair! I don't think any of kid future kids will ever have that cute of blonde hair. He is super cute. I'm glad to see that he likes the dinosaurs. My little boy, is so scared of them. He bursts into tears everytime he sees one.