It's a girl! We are so excited to have a little girl on the way! It will be so fun to have a boy and a girl! Just thought I would share our exciting news with everyone!
I was so happy to hear that! I know that you would have been excited with either a boy or a girl, but I'm glad that you have a Baby Bula on the way! Yep, Bula. I figured that Bula was the girl equivalent to Josh's "Belmor."
I can't wait to catch up with you! I'll see you soon!
Josh and I have been married for 8 years. We have an adorable, inquisitive,logical, fun 7 year old, Bridger. Kenna is 3 and is a sweet and sassy little firecracker...and has her whole family wrapped around her little finger! We are just busy loving life with two beautiful children!
4 comments:
I was so happy to hear that! I know that you would have been excited with either a boy or a girl, but I'm glad that you have a Baby Bula on the way! Yep, Bula. I figured that Bula was the girl equivalent to Josh's "Belmor."
I can't wait to catch up with you! I'll see you soon!
Yay! I am so excited for you. That will be nice to have one of each. Now you get to make all the fun hairbows you want!
yea! how fun! i have a feeling our 2nd will be a boy.....won't know for sure til end of sept. though.
love, jen
Congratulations!! That is exciting.
Post a Comment