Friday, July 11, 2008

Our exciting news...

Okay, I decided it was time to post this on here...some of my friends already know, but I haven't told a ton of people yet. Anyway, we are expecting! We are way excited about this! I am 16 weeks along now. Our doctor calculated the due date at December 30, but it might be December 26...we'll see as it gets further along, but at any rate, it is right around Christmas! So, yea...that's our exciting news!!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah for you, Josh and Bridger! That's great news! Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year!!

CONGRATS!!!

Trish said...

Yay! I'm excited for you. What do you guys want, or does it matter? (Not that you wouldn't love it no matter what, but you know what I mean) :) Congrats!

The Over Family said...

That's really exciting! Congratulations! :)

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! How fun :) How old will Bridger be when the baby arrives?

Amberly Pattison said...

I am so happy for you. We still need to do lunch by the way. Call me.

Amy and Micheal said...

Yea for you guys!! How exciting to be expecting your next little one! Maybe you'll have a Christmas baby, what a great gift.