Friday, July 25, 2008

July events...

Okay, I realize that I am way behind in bloggging, so the following will be a few pictures from some of the things we have been up to in July! We've been keeping busy and having fun! Hopefully I will do better at staying caught up!


We went to Fish Lake with my family last weekend. We had a great time! If you have not been, I suggest you go there sometime! It is so beautiful and there is a lot to do. Bridger had a great time too. He got to do a little fishing with Josh and Grandpa, but it didn't really seem to phase him...that's okay, next year I am sure he will love it!

On the 24th of July, for Pioneer Day, we headed over to some friends' house to watch a little firework show. We brought Sparklers, which Bridger loved, but he made you a bit scared for your life at times(no accidents though, so no worries)! Earlier in the day, we started it out with a neighborhood breakfast, then Josh and Bridger hiked Ensign Peak with Josh's family (I had tutoring, so was unable to go). Anyway, it was a fun day!

Today, my friend and her little boy, and Bridger and I went to the Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. We haven't been to the Children's Gardens at all this year, and Bridger had a great time! They have an ark that has water around it, so Bridger was able to play in that. They also have things throughout the garden, such as the bear that Bridger is standing by in this picture. It was a fun little outing, but it was kind of hot...we were very grateful for the shade!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Fun! Glad you are still alive and kicking. Thanksgiving Point has a kid's garden? How fun is that!!! Miss your little punk butt.

Katie S said...

What a fun time! I'm glad you guys had a good day and the outing went well to Thanksgiving Point.

Side note - I hate sparklers! They scare me!