Friday, September 5, 2008

I wanna be a cowboy...





A few days ago, Bridger wanted to wear my cowboy hat, so I got it out for him. He then went and sat on his rocking horse and sang "I wanna be a cowboy". He loves the cowboy hat and is always asking to wear it! A day or two later, he put Josh's uniform shirt and a ball cap on, sat on his horse and said he wanted to be a "Gene" (that's my dad's name). Not really sure how wearing a police shirt, ball cap, and sitting on a horse makes him a "Gene", but he kept saying it over and over again! Oh, one other random note...the other day, his Friend magazine came in the mail, so he asked me for his glasses. I told him he broke his sunglasses, to which he replied, "No, I need my glasses so I can read my magazine!" ...We don't wear glasses to read, but my parents do... Anyway, I guess he enjoys mimicking other people! Funny boy!

2 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How cute!! Are you getting ready for your baby girl? Hope you've been feeling well.

Love, Jen Burbank