Sunday, September 21, 2008

Total randomness...



So, we haven't been up to too much lately, but I thought I would put a couple of pics up of Bridger I took the other day. The first picture was when he was coloring at the table, he asked me to take a picture of him...so why not! In the second picture, he's looking very cute with stickers all over his face. I was sent an ad for a magazine and it had stickers in it, so I gave them to Bridger. He put them all over his shirt...before I knew it he had moved them all to his face! Funny little Bridger...gotta love him!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Sarah! This is Cassie (Weston) from high school! I saw your sisters blog from my sister'n'laws blog and then saw yours on your sisters...anyway....I just wanted to say HI!! I have a blog too.... its www.photodandy.blogspot.com Hope to hear from ya.....

Cassie said...

oops! its actually
http://photodandy.blogspot.com
:)

Cassie said...

Hey! Thanks for writing! Sounds like you are way busy with a 3 year old....sounds fun. We dont have any kids yet....but are thinking about starting. My sister is having a baby any day now. Its kind of exciting...the first grandkid on my side of the family. Anyway...its good to hear from you!!

Maureen said...

First off- I love the pictures of Bridger wearing the headband with the bow! How funny and cute! It has been a while since i have been in the blogging world and I just wanted to say hi!

The Palmer family said...

Hey, Sarah, sorry it's been so long, but yes I got the emails of the hairbows. I got them on my gmail account but not my hotmail account. Weird. Your bows are so sticking cute.

Kreanna said...

Love the pictures! Got to love stickers! hehehe
Thanks for the post! How have you been doing? When is your baby girl due? Congrats, by the way!!
Chat with ya later!!

Sheena said...

Sarah you better keep a tab on that boy JK. Hope to see you guys soon. I have the cutest picture of him on my phone that I don't know who took but I pull it out and look at it quite often since I have a bunch of time to kill.

Katie S said...

Very cute. Bridger cracks me up. I love the stickers!