I was making baby headbands the other day. Bridger is kind of used to me making a lot of hairbows and headbands, as I already had a bunch made before I was even prego (I had to teach how to make them at Super Saturday last October). He likes to wear the hairbows and this time wanted to wear a headband and a hairbow, so I pulled out one that was messed up so that it didn't matter if it got stretched out. He had me put it on him, then he needed a hairbow on Barney...so in the third pic, Barney has a flower clip on. It's so funny when he wants to wear these, because he still doesn't look girly in any way, shape or form! So, I know it's kind of weird, but hey, he's 2 and at least I have someone to try things on!! It's probably good that we're having a girl, at least for Bridger's sake!
On a side note, Bridger is pretty excited for this baby to come. He talks about her all the time, so I hope he really will be excited when she gets here. At dinner the other day, Josh asked Bridger if he knew where babies come from. Bridger said yes, so Josh asked him where they come from. Bridger paused, and then said, "Babies come from Old Navy!" Such a silly boy! Anyway, I think he'll be a great big brother and I am so glad he's excited at least for the moment!



3 comments:
Sarah, I wanted to see pictures of your headbands and hairbows, but you didn't have to traumatize poor Bridger...HAHA! That is hilarious! Your bows are so cute. I made some Halloween ones. they're cute.
I love it! the bow, the tie dye shirt and the barney! Raine has the same fetish but with a large hat with blue bow! very girly but it's his favorite.
So funny! How easy would it be if you could just go down to Old Navy and pick out a baby...
I love the hair bows. He's lookin good!
Post a Comment