Monday, February 9, 2009

Blackmail...


Clear back in August, my cousin and her cute family were up to visit. Her little girl, Annie, is 2 months younger than Bridger. My cousin and I got some clothes from a friend who has twins. We had Annie and Bridger try on matching outfits...it was hilarious...Bridger looks ridiculous in it! He's totally a boy! Anyway, I thought this was so funny and wanted to post it forever ago, but just got it...and I think this will be a great blackmail pic when Bridger is older...lol!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! That is so funny!!! What a cute white boy China Doll

Natée said...

LOL! I have a few blackmail pictures I'm hanging on to. I'm sure they will fulfill their purpose.

Larson said...

oh wow! haha! that's the funniest thing i've ever seen!

tiff snedaker said...

LOL - Yeah, that's definitely blackmail. Too funny!