Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random things...

Okay, here are a whole bunch of random things that we have been up to lately. I have not posted for quite a while, so now I am playing "catch up!" So, here's a cute pic of sleeping Kenna!
Bridger had his preschool Valentine's Day Party last Thursday, February 12. He had a blast at the party and really loved the whole Valentine's card thing! I think his fave cards that he received were Dora cards and a Tinkerbell card...yes, they are girly cards, but hey he loves them! Here he is with his Valentine's box...he wouldn't really hold still to take the pics. Oh, and he did a great job of decorating the box...he did nearly all of it by himself, because I was feeding Kenna.



Here is Kenna with her Valentine's Day outfit and hairbow. I don't have a pic of her where you can see the pants(I'll get one later), but the pants were pink with cute pink, red and white hearts and polka dots on them.


We were up at my parents' house this past weekend so that I could do Whitney and Dani's hair for the Valentine Dance. Bridger and Josh were also able to go with my dad and JD sledding and they made a massive snowman, taller than Josh! I also got to see a friend, Gloria, from high school that I had not seen for probably 2 years. She was in town with her husband, they live in Alabama...so it was great to see her too! Sunday evening Whitney and Dani were working on some ridiculous homework like Calculus (uggh...never want to take that...sorry to you math people!)...Bridger laid down by them and began working on his "homework". It was pretty serious business and he was so cute about it! Too bad some day he will not want to be doing it for fun!

Bridger has this saying that he is a "crusty old cowboy". He says this quite a bit and said he got it from the rodeo that we took him to clear back in August! Whitney dressed him up to look like a cowboy, complete with boots, western belt and shirt, hat and rope. He looked so cute and when he had the hat on, he looked just like my dad...we already know he looks like him, but it was even crazier! Oh and some of these pics didn't turn out great because for one we discovered the lens had a smudge on it and also Bridger would not hold still for any of the pics.



Today we went to the RV and Outdoor Show at the South Towne Expo Center. We dream about the day we can get a camping trailer...that will make camping so much better! It was fun to look at all the RVs. Some were very very extravagant. My personal favorite are the Airstream trailers...too bad they are $64,000-$77,000...yah, we'll never get one of those ones! Bridger had a blast checking out all of the trailers and motor homes. If we let him, I am sure he would have gotten into every single one of the RVs!

And finally, the end!!!

1 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Chandler carried around his valentines and the box for a few days. He loved it too! That's so funny that he says crusty old cowboy. He is a seriously funny little boy.