
I had to post some more pics of our adorable little Kenna. I cannot believe she is nearly 8 weeks already! She is starting to not look so much like a "newborn". She is a good little baby. I cannot complain too much about how she does as far as being on a bit of a routine...it's not entirely predictable as far as time, but the pattern is mostly the same. She sleeps fairly well in her cradle, finishes her last feeding around 11 or 11:30, wakes up to eat once around 3:30 or 4, and then is awake for her next feeding between 7 or 8...not too bad for a 7 week old. I do have to admit that I cannot wait for that day that I get a continuous 8 hours of sleep! Bridger is super protective of her and just loves her so much! It's so cute! Anyway, there are a few random things, mostly so I remember them!
1 comments:
Awwww! What a cute girl! Love the headbands and dress. She is already for Valentine's Day. Looks like you had fun at the Dino museum. Fun times.
Post a Comment