Here are a few more funny things that Bridger has said, which I want to remember...
*I was helping him pull up his pants, and while doing so started to sing "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash (Bridger loves Johnny Cash)...I sang "I went down down down, but the..." and then Bridger filled it in with "but the pants went higher!"(normally goes "but the flames went higher).
*After reading him his bedtime story, he looked at me and said "I have an up chin and a down chin." (Up chin=the space between the upper lip and nose, according to Bridger)
*While painting with water colors, he was using the brown paint and said, "Mmm, this looks like chocolate milk!"
What a funny boy...I love all the funny things he says and I don't want to forget these things!
7 years ago



2 comments:
Cute family, what a funny little boy you have, and such a cute girl! I have to say I'm impressed with the dress making. I won't even attempt it:) And I hope everything goes well with the surgery, it's today right?? Love reading about you!
Oh, and tell Sheena hi and to send me an invite to her blog! erinluvstj@gmail.com
:)
Post a Comment