Okay, here are some more hilarious things Bridger has said lately...just want to get them all down so I don't forget!
-We've never had "pigs in a blanket" with Bridger, so I decided to make them. When I told him what we were having, he said, "Eww, well that's discusting!" 25 Mar 2009
-At dinner, Josh asked Bridger what he wanted to be when he grows up. He said, "I want to be a human!" Then about 30 seconds later, he also said, "Or a cowboy in the rodeo!" 25 Mar 2009
-This is just a wonderful word for a 3 year old to be saying, but anyway, he was running around upstairs singing "Hickory Dickory dock, the mouse ran up the freaking clock." Mar 2009
-We were sitting at the table, and here is our conversation. Bridger: "Mom, do you know what is staring at us?" "No, Bridger what is staring at us?" "It's the money we could be saving with Geico!" Okay, maybe he has watched too much TV! Mar 2009
-I was doing my infamous "pumping" when Bridger said, "I want to pump." I told him he can't, so he replied "I recognize that I am a boy, but I still want to try!" Mar 2009
Goodness, I know there are more things that he has said, but I cannot remember them...so maybe I'll remember them later to post! And I am adding the things from my sidebar that Bridger has said so that I can just delete that from the side and have the funny things in an actual post...so that is what this is below!
-Josh was watching something on TV, when police sirens came on as part of the show he was watching. Bridger was in the kitchen, hears this, turns to me and says, "What's wrong with that TV? Is there a bow daggot in it?"(Okay, I have no idea how to spell that, because it is a ridiculous word!) Where does he get these things?! ...24 July 2008
-On our way home from Lake Powell, Bridger was pinching and scratching me, so I kind of smacked his hand...he looked at me and said, "Hey, don't hit my potato!". (You know when you do rock, or knuckles or whatever you want to call it, we call it a potato after we saw it on a show and thought it was so goofy, but that's what we call it now!)
-To a little girl in church who was turned around looking at him...Bridger: "I need you to turn around and sit down please."(he told her this several times!)If you have ever seen A Bug's Life, you'll totally appreciate this...in the movie, the Grasshoppers are the "bad guy", so Bridger always thinks they are "coming" and gets nervous...he asked the same little girl as mentioned before...Bridger: "Are you a grasshopper?"
-Bridger: "I'm so lucky."Mommy: "Why are you so lucky?"Bridger: "Because I'm cute."
-After being given a bowl of cereal...Bridger: "Thanks Mommy, you're a good boy."
7 years ago



2 comments:
oh my gosh! i've been laughing my head off for the past 10 minutes!
He's so funny! I can't believe he knows the word 'recognize'.
Post a Comment