Friday, March 20, 2009

Yep, we're for sale!

Hi all! Okay, some of you are already aware, but if you are not, we are selling our townhome. We love it and it has been great for us, but we have too much stuff, and need a garage to put it all in, plus we feel it is time. I am so sad to leave all my awesome neighbors and friends though! Anyway, I made a blog for our townhouse so I thought I would put a link to it on here. If you could just spread the word if you know anyone who may be interested, that would be fabulous! Thank you! Here's the blog...tell me what you think about it too, if I need to change or add anything! www.eaglemountaintownhome.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Amber said...

How exciting! Here's my best advice for selling your house: keep a laundry basket by the door. When someone comes to see the house on really short notice, pick up everything off the floor and put it in the basket. Then load the basket of stuff and your kids in the car and go to McDonald's for an icecream cone and the Playland. I ate a way too much icecream when we were selling our house! Or if you ever need somewhere to hang out during a showing you're always welcome to come over.