Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 things...

Okay, I have been tagged by Katie on her blog and I've been tagged on facebook a few times...I've been putting it off, but thought I should just go for it...this could be interesting! So, here goes!

1. I am a worrier and people pleaser...makes me crazy sometimes!

2. I love to make hairbows, hairbow boards, and bracelets, and other girly accessories...I already had a ton of hairbows made before I even knew Kenna was a girl.

3. I am not as crafty as I want to be, and think I actually want to learn to sew things like little dresses for Kenna, etc....I'm going to get a sewing machine in the near future...yea!

4. I am very logical...sometimes more than I want to be...and I think I get it from my dad.

5. I was the spokesperson at the Utah Open Golf Tournament my senior year of high school...I had to give a 10 minute speech in front of all kinds of VIPs...kind of nerve wracking!

6. I was born in California and we moved to Utah in 5th grade.

7. I'm not very coordinated...I always wanted to be a dancer...but who knows how that would have turned out given my lack of coordination! LOL

8. I started playing the flute in 4th grade...I don't really ever play it anymore and am not very good at it! I love music, just never practiced so I could've been better!

9. I love Mexican food...would probably eat it every night if Josh didn't mind!

10. I taught 5th grade for a couple of years and my worst grade in college was in my Intro to Education class...yah, that was an interesting class!

11. I have a very easy "gag reflex"...I get grossed out easily and as such, I absolutely hate having to touch raw meat, especially poultry!

12. I think I have a partially photographic memory...I remember way more than I should! For example...this kills my family, but I remember what people wear...it mostly has to be associated with an event, like Christmas of 2004 or something, but I am trying hard to shut things like that out of my memory(it's useless and kind of weird)...so don't quiz me!

13. I love gum, chapstick and lotion...those are like my three staples!

14. I love bright colors...those of you who have seen Bridger's room for sure know what I mean!

15. Some day I want a red car...

16. I love doing things on the computer like pic slideshows, and movies...and would love to do digital scrapbooking...I would love to get an iMac some day to do these things more!

17. I'm very indecisive...it takes me way too long to decide what I want to do if Josh has a day off, or what shirt I want to buy, etc...

18. I hate crowds...if a store or something is crowded I'd rather avoid it (not just because it's annoying)...it makes me feel almost claustrophobic or something.

19. I love photography, but haven't done much with it in a long time!

20. I do not like snow...I would just be fine if the weather was like it is in Southern California...I don't mind not really having any season changes.

21. Spring is my favorite season...I absolutely love all the flowers!

22. I like a lot of different music, but probably listen to country the most...Carrie Underwood is my favorite singer!

23. I love being a mommy and playing with my cute kids!

24. I'm not a huge animal lover...don't absolutely hate them, but will probably never have one of my own...all right, maybe an outdoor dog some day...but only for the kids' sake!

25. Woo-hoo! I am glad this is finally done! It was harder and took longer than I thought!

Okay, I tag whoever wants to do this...but come on, someone needs to do it! It's hard, but it's fun to read about other people! Good luck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh and I are Carrie Underwood fans also :) She's a really cute girl too. I think I'll try the tag (when I have lots of time though) :) So just 25 things about me huh.....could take a while to think of that many, but it sounds fun to try!!

robert said...

I love reading these and getting to know more about people. Lincoln and I decided we need to like more country music. I'll have to get some referrals from you. I am so with you on the raw meat thing. It grosses me out, too. And, yes. I have a weird ability to remember outfits as well. I could tell you what I wore the first day of kindergarten.

robert said...

Ooops - this is Katie Smith - not Robert. Although, I am sure he remembers what he wore to kindergaren, too. Sorry!

Trish said...

I am so not an animal person either. Too funny!